We Are Hiring
We Are Hiring-Property Manager
LJ Hooker Hamilton is expanding its already large rent roll and is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Managing a rent roll of 180 properties, with assistance.
- Managing rent arrears
- Handling repairs and maintenance
- Attendance at Tribunal Hearings
- Property Inspections
- Minimum of 2 year's property management experience
- Current Certificate of Registration (essential)
- Current driver's licence (essential)
- Astute communication skills, excellent presentation
- Desiring a long-term career in real estate
- Strong computer and administration skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of Console Gateway preferred
- Ongoing training and complete back-up from experienced staff in a professional environment
You will be supported by the resources of one of the largest real estate groups in Australia! This role will appeal to anyone looking for a long-term career. It's the perfect time to make an upward move.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Send a covering letter explaining why you're right for the job with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org