COVID-19 Changes to Our Standard Operation & Important Information
With the Coronavirus changing how we interact and do business we have made some changes to the standard operations of our Office and our showing of properties to ensure the well being of all our customers.
Our duty of care is to always serve our customers and the communities in which we operate with vigilance. Like many others, we are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of the virus.
You will also find links and access to Department Of Fair Trading information in relation to rental assistance for those financially impacted due to COVID-19.
Visiting Our Office
We are still open for business, but just a little differently so as to protect both staff, clients and the business itself.
In an effort to reduce face to face contact and for the safety of our staff and customers we have reduced the number of people that can come into the office at any one time.
Please call our office on 02 4961 5181 to make an appointment so we can service you better and arrange to be there when you come in.
PLEASE consider if your visit can be conducted over the phone or by email to please do so.
Michael Hughes 0425266301 Keven Hughes 0425266300
Debbie Wiseman 0416799384 Kay Laudadio 0412484395
Keiran Robson 0418484657
Property Management Department
Kathy Hay 0423473336 Jewel Bailey 0402425291 Erin Saunders 0402 421 473
* Please note that property managers phones are only in use during business hours and are not an after hours phone contact.
We respectfully request if you do enter our office you:
- Use the hand sanitiser provided and
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing and coughing and sanitize appropriately after doing so
- Social distancing protocol of 1.5m must be adhered to at the front desk with a limit of 4 people at any one time.
- When speaking remain behind the front protective screens in place.
We respectfully request the following customers do not enter our office if:
- Person (s) feeling unwell;
- Person (s) who have travelled to high-risk areas ( excluding airport transit) or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been instructed to self isolate and are waiting results of a COVID test.
In the event that you feel unwell in the 14 days after visiting our office, we request that you contact our office immediately.
How we are Operating
You will find our Team all back working in the office. Our Property managers and Sales Team are also available on the mobile numbers listed above and under 'Our TEAM' icon as well as online by direct email.
Digital meetings and face time calls are still in place to reduce visits in our office. We ask if only necessary you visit our office in person and pre arrange such visits if you are well to do so to confirm availabilty of the staff member you wish to see.
Showing Of Property, Virtual Tours and Applying for Property
Open House inspections have returned, however occupied properties will continue to be monitered and decisions on whether the inspection will be conducted as private inspection with capped numbers of attendance. Theses inspections will be arranged based on enquiries and streamlined through our online booking system. We ask you make your enquiry online where you will be notified of available open time slots specific to you, and private appointment time/s to book, or call our office to leave your details if you don't have online access.
'Virtual Tours' are up and running online and you will find these available under most properties. Should you not be able to attend an inspection we are accepting applications based off your viewing of the 'Virtual Tour'. Just mark inspected by Virtual Tour. Should you application be successful we will then have you view the property before you sign your lease.
All sales enquiries can be made directly with the listing agent by phone or email to arrange an appointment or for information on the next open house inspection. 'Virtual Tours' is also up and running online for our sales properties, and you will find these available under most properties.
For now, if you are attending an inspection, we ask that you please abide by the following:
Couple of Key Notes:
- Wash your hands prior to entering the property and use the hand sanitiser provided
- Provide full contact details, full name and phone number at the door
- Social distancing of a minimum 1.5 meters must be followed
- 1 Person per 4sqm must be observed per room
- Do not touch ANY surfaces including walls, doors, windows and bannisters, these will be open for you.
- Under tenant instructions, you may be asked to use a face masks during the open inspection where a property is currently still tenanted.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in your elbow or use a tissue and immediately dispose appropriately
- Ensure any children attending with you are accompanied at all times. To minimise the amount of attendees we do suggest to limit unnecessary attndence within the same family where possible.
- If you are feeling unwell, been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or have travelled to hot spot locations in the last 14 days, we ask that you wait this quarantine period and be cleared before making arrangements to view any property.
Unfortunately at this time we can not accept paper applications at inspections or in the office. Please scan through by email or fax your application to the address or number on the form. The required documentation must also be attached to the application so we can process them quickly.
You will find the 2Apply application button at the bottom of the main body of text of the property you are looking at renting. It will also prefill details about the property you are applying for. Should you not be able to apply directly online a PDF application is available for download at the bottom of this page.
To minimise contact in a Tenanted property
we encourage you to apply for the property first
. Arrangements will then be made for a private inspection based on applications received.
The situation is continually changing, while we will continue to review and update our business operations in line with Government advice, please be assured that we are well prepared for change, should it occur and these guidelines could change.
Information For our Tenants
There are new measures in place for tenants seeking financial hardship as a result of COVID -19. We ask that any tenant in need of rental assistance please follow the link below to the NSW Department of Fair trading for more information before getting in contact with your property manager.
All tenants who are not impacted by COVID-19 are expected to honor their existing tenancy agreements including paying all rent and charges in full.
Please know we are here to help, should you have any queries please don't hesitaite to contact us.
As the way we do business is changing reporting maintenance has not. However as operations change in line with Government advice some contractors may not able to operate therefore stopping any work that we might direct to them to conduct.
Please know we will do what we can with the resources we have available however some repairs might have to wait till the particular trade/ company is in full operational again should it not be classified as an urgent repair. We do request that you report any maintenance through the Maintenance Manager tenant app which you can download from this link.
All emergeny repairs please call our office immediately to report the issue or should this occur outside of business hours please refer to your lease agreement for contact information or our after hours phone for the most up to date contacts.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out as we are here to help you.