LJ Hooker Hamilton Rental Application Form
The rental process can be very daunting for some, especially if you have not done it for a while or if it is your very first time. We want to help you make this process a little easier by providing our rental application form on our website.
Remember you must view the property you wish to apply for, or at least have someone you trust view it for you. ( Please note due to COVID-19 this rule has changed slightly, please refer to our COVID-19 Operations page) https://hamilton.ljhooker.com.au/about-us/covid-19-changes-to-our-standard-operation
All applications must be sent digitally. You will find the 1FORM application button at the bottom of the main body of text of the property you are looking at renting. It will also prefill details about the property you are applying for. Should you not be able to apply directly online a PDF application is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Unfortunately at this time we can not accept paper applications at inspections or in the office. Please scan through by email or fax your application to the address or number on the form. The required documentation must also be attached to the application so we can process them quickly.
An application is required from every person over the age of 18 that will be residing at the property.
- Proof of Identification- Drivers Licence, Passport or Government issued Proof of Age Card
- Birth Certificate or Medicare Card
- Tenant Rent Ledger/Rental Reference/ Copy of Lease
- Proof of Income- Copy of Current Bank Statement transactions (Current 3 months minimum)
- Proof of Income- 2 current pay slips or copy of new contract letter of offer of employment / Evidence of Benefits forms from Centrelink or scholarship ( You can provide more than 1 option in line 5 if you have multiple forms of income)
If you are self employed we also require one of the following
- Details of your accountant
- Last 2 (two) years tax returns
- Copy of the business registration
- Copy of the Lease Agreement
- Written reference from your previous managing agent (on letterhead) or landlord
- Tenant Ledger - this can be obtained from your managing agent
Proof Of Residential Address - we require 2 (two) of the following documents
- Phone bill
- Electricity bill
- Gas bill
Previously owned or currently own your own home- please provide
- Council rates
- Details of your selling/managing agent
Your application may be delayed should we need to request documentations you have not provided.
As you can imagine we receive multiple applications for all properties. If you are not approved for your first choice please do not take it personally. The key to success is persistence; keep looking and applying and you will find your place to call home. GOOD LUCK!
Download Rental Application Form Here